May 2023 Community Newsletter
Please keep motorized golf carts, scooters, dirt bikes, and the like off the common areas and sidewalks. Motorized vehicles should follow the rules of the road. Please report any dangerous drivers to the police.
We have some wonderful volunteers in our community, and we greatly appreciate all of them and their hard work! This is not only for the fun events, but also for those that participate on committees.
Please remember to keep your pet(s) leashed when not on your property, as well as picked up after. There is a Meridian Leash Law for dogs, but cats are also a problem. Help keep our common areas clean by not leaving behind pet waste.
If you are looking to replace your parkway strip tree or a tree in your yard, and don’t know what kind of tree to get, check out this Guide. It will help you pick the right tree for the right place.
The annual meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 22nd, at 6pm, in person, at Pleasant View Elementary. We hope to see you there!
We are currently preparing to open the pools on Monday, May 22nd. Please help us have a great swimming season by knowing the RULES and adhering to them. They are for everyone’s enjoyment and safety!
- No oversized inflatables!
- Do not let people in without a key.
- The pool is not your babysitter. Kids must be 13 years of age to go alone, and if under 13, they must be accompanied by someone 18 years and older. A 13-year-old sibling cannot watch a younger sibling.
- Please be courteous to others also at the pool! No throwing toys or balls over others or across the pool, use headphones, and no swearing or being too rough.
- Use appropriate plastic swim pants for those still potty training. Basic swim diapers are not enough (they leak) and this causes pool shutdowns.
- This is a neighborhood pool, wear appropriate attire. No tighty-whities, or undergarments, and please keep it classy.
Whom Do I Call?
Have you ever thought this? Well, here are some tips on who to call for certain topics:
- Vandalism, Theft, Speeding, Noise after 10pm: call 208-888-6678, or even make a report online at https://meridiancity.org/police/.
- Irrigation, Neighbor Concern: Ann Marie Baird, Brighton, 208-287-0514 or email email@example.com.
- Animal Complaints: Idaho Humane Society 208-343-3166, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in organizing an event for the community, please reach out to HOA@brightoncorp.com.
May 22 – Pool Opens
June 10 – Spring Garage Sale
July 4 – Bike Parade
August 8 – National Night Out
September 9 – Fall Garage Sale
October 10 – Annual Chili Cook Off and Fall Festival
November – Thanksgiving Donation Drive
Categorised in: Newsletter
This post was written by Brighton Corporation